Do you have a positive outlook and a desire for each child to excel?
Do you want to inspire the children in your care to explore the world and all that they are learning?
Do you want to work with a supportive and enthusiastic staff team who are committed to achieving high standards?
Working as a supply teacher gives you access to a number of schools and often leads to other opportunities.Through supply teaching you can explore all avenues so when you're ready to secure a permanent role you are more informed of what kind of teaching role you would prefer.
- Keeping up to date with marking
- Following lesson plans provided to deliver effective teaching for the day
- Keeping record of student progression
- Able to quickly adapt to different needs of the children quickly
- Safeguarding children
- Managing disruptive behaviour
- Refer a friend scheme
- £85-£120 per day
- Weekly pay
- No lesson planning needed
- Flexible work
- Knowledge of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to be flexibly and adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional manner
- Safeguarding knowledge
If supply teaching is something that would interest you please feel free to email me a copy of your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you!