Do you have strong administration skills? Are you looking to secure a new role?
At Randstad we are currently recruiting for a Support Services Assistant / Administrator to work for a local energy company.
- Permanent Post
- Salary - £17,700 per annum
- 37 hours per week - Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Holiday Package
- Annual Health checks
- Enhanced pension package
- Discounted memberships
- Health and Wellbeing events throughout the year
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or an equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working in an administration role.
- Previous experience of reconciling invoices is desirable
- Experience working within a facilities environment is desirable.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy often when managing multiple tasks or Situations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Administration support between three departments. -
- HR and Contracts & Procurement departments for 2 days
- Business Planning department for 1 day.
- You may also provide administrator support in all departments and provide support such as covering reception on an adhoc basis
- HR - Carry out all necessary payroll administration on a weekly and monthly basis. Support the HR team in booking, recording and management of training and development.
- Business Planning - Support the Business Planning team by assisting with production/update of reports.
- Contracts and Procurement - Administration support associated with the data input and update of Supplier details onto the Finance System.
- Inputting of data on the Contract Management System ensuring that up-to-date details are maintained.
- Assist with facilities function - Administration of internal and external post; Monitor and maintain office stationery requirements; Provision of Reception cover (when required)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....