Do you have 6 months + experience as an adult support worker or care assistant? Do you have care at home experience?
We have a range of contracts in the West Lothian area that are offering full time 6 month contracts for anyone that has care at home experience or a care background with a desire to work within a care at home service.
We can offer full time hours paid between £13 - £15 p/h depending on experience. This is the equivalent of a £35,000 per year salary!
The post is working with adults in a care at home setting supporting with meal prep, medication prompt and supporting Independence. As a care assistant you will be a committed and caring individual with relevant experience working in a care setting. Shift patterns tend to be a mixture of earlies and lates.
What Randstad Care can offer:
- Immediate start date
- Free PVG
- Excellent pay rates / Weekly pay
- Access to other exclusive opportunities to help advance your career
- Access to accredited training, to help grow your care knowledge
- Excellent £300 candidate referral scheme*
- SSSC Endorsement
The successful Adult Care Assistant will be responsible for:
- Working effectively on their own as well as part of a team
- Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions
- Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries
In ordered to be considered for this post, you must be:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience, working within a care setting
- A car driver with access to your own vehicle (ESSENTIAL)
- Ideally Qualified to minimum SVQ Level 2 in Care or HNC in Social Care
Click apply to submit your CV today! If you want to discuss what other jobs we have contact Andrew Paterson on 0131 240 0887 for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....