We have an exciting opportunity to join an established growing company that delivers High Quality Care for children and Young People aged between 3-25 Years. Our Client is opening a new college facility which will provide Care and Education for Children and Young People with Complex Learning disabilities, sensory impairment, communication difficulties and ASD. This is an extremely rewarding role and you would really be making a difference to the lives of the children, young people and their families. Our Client provides High Quality Care in a state of the art environment in Manchester. Excellent rates of Pay and Generous Holiday entitlement.
- Annual Salary £19,229 - £21,805 per annum + benefits + overtime + weekend enhancements
- Excellent Staff development programme offering Full training and NVQ 3 Qualification In Children and Young People
- Performance bonus
- 33 Days Holiday in first year rising to 38 Days after 5 years
- On Site Gym and Swimming Pool
- Pension Scheme (8%)
- Gym Membership
- Store discounts
- Company events
- Doggy day care/grooming
- Good Career Development Opportunities with Performance related pay.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
- You will work on a rolling rota across the week (every other weekend with enhanced rates of pay)
- The hours are 37.5 hours per week, with enhanced weekend and bank holiday rates of pay and overtime (time and a half) is also available.
- Follow client Care Plan's to help clients achieve their personal goals.
- Assist young people with Daily living skills which can include but not limited to:- Personal Care, Cooking, Cleaning and Supporting with Activities
- Building Relationships with Clients and their families
- Working as Part of a supportive team to help young people enjoy activities within their local communities and onsite.
- Supporting clients with communication and gaining an understanding of the person and their needs.
- Challenging behaviours will present in these roles, so to fully support our young people, candidates should be comfortable working in this type of environment (full training is provided)
- Experience working in a care setting supporting children/people with complex learning disabilities and communication, behavioural and sensory impairments or in a mental health setting is preferred but not essential as Full training is provided
- GCSE English and Maths (grade A-C) or equivalent.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.