Do you have manual handling and first aid training certificates?
Are you passionate about helping people with disabilities? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Do you have experience in working in the care sector? Maybe you have relevant experience working with people with learning disabilities or dementia and are looking for a new challenge? If the answers to these questions are YES, then apply today!
- Regular hours over the month
- Regular and free training provided to learn new skills
- Refer a friend scheme - chance to earn £300
- Close to public transport links
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individual's specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an industry leading client and receive first class training and career progression whilst supporting members of your community.
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please feel free to contact Kevwe on 0161 200 1930 or email to apply.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....