Are you a passionate and dedicated support worker? Do you strive to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults? Are you able to make a difference every day?
We currently have a number of worker roles available in Edinburgh supporting the adults in a Residential Care Home Service providing support to Elderly Adults. We are looking for someone who can work at least 2 long days a week and has had previous experience within a similar setting.
- Competitive rates
- Keep your skills sharp working across multiple services
- Flexible working schedule, long days starting at 7am
- Opportunity for consistent placement
- Unlimited friend referral bonus
- Help with SSSC registration
- Employee discount app
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
- Working effectively as part of a team of support workers
- Providing care to older adults
- Providing persional care to residents
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working long days starting at 7am, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
- Have previous experience working in a residential setting with older adults
- Moving and Handling experience
- Personal care experience
- Register under the PVG scheme
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now or, if you would like some more information give Jack a call on 0161 200 1930 or email email@example.com.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....