Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to embark in a rewarding career? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young adults by providing outstanding care and promoting independence? Have you got a passion for enabling vulnerable people to fulfil their full potential?
If you answered yes to all these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Randstad Care has an exciting opportunity to work with a variety of care providers on a temporary basis in and around the Exeter area. Flexible working hours varying from days, nights, short and long shifts providing you with control over your working hours.
- Day, night and sleep-in shifts available
- Opportunity for immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
- Competitive hourly rate including holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant to help provide you with the ideal role
- Comprehensive E-learning modules from a nationally recognised body
- Flexibility that works for you
- An excellent £300 referral scheme*
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Providing physical, emotional and social support
- Working with children and young adults with learning or physical disabilities or mental illnesses
- Encouraging independence by providing support with day to day activities including cooking, cleaning, washing and shopping
- To encourage development of service users while ensure dignity is maintained
- To ensure safeguarding is maintained to an appropriate standard
- NVQ preferred but not essential
- DBS on update service (or willing to obtain one)
- At least 6 months experience in the care sector
If this is the career you want, please submit your CV or call Tamsin on 01752 358723. We look forward to hearing from you!
*The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 210 hours of work in the 30 day probation period (this is an average of 7 hours a day, for 30 days)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....