Are you someone working in care or someone with no experience looking to start your career supporting children with complex needs?
This stunning service provides high quality educational and residential care for around 66 children. Specialising in the care for 8-16 year olds needing support with learning difficulties, challenging behaviours and autistic spectrum disorders, based in the area of Swinderby.
- Competitive salary
- Training provided: Autism Awareness / Duty of Care, Privacy and Dignity / Safeguarding Children
- On-site parking
- Fully paid NVQ Level 3
- Supporting heavily with challenging behaviour within the facilities
- To connect with the children by using intensive interaction and stimulating activities
- To provide personal care to all children if required at the service
- To encourage a positive environment for all children to thrive and to act responsibly in any interactive sessions
What is required?
- Supporting with challenging behaviour and learning disabilities, such as: autism, physical and verbal challenges
- No experience required but must have the right values
- To work 07:30am - 20:30pm / 2 days on 2 days off
- MUST drive
To support a child in their everyday life is just the most wonderful feeling, so why don't you come on board with our extensive 2 week training program and help our children now!
If you feel this is the right role for you please call ASAP: 020 3870 6355 and ask for Grace.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....