We are looking for Teaching Assistants to place in permanent positions in September!
Are you engaging, understanding and patient?
Do you have experience within the education sector?
Have you been searching for your next role within a school?
If so, we have your next role! Randstad are on the hunt for supportive individuals to be placed as Teaching Assistants in and around the Huntingdon area. This exciting role would include supporting teachers with their lessons, assisting children with their learning and ensuring behaviour management is kept in check. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the chance to support students, as well as continuing your own professional development. Qualifications are desired, but not a requirement - we are looking for those who have a true passion to work with children, and experience within the education sector.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the East of England, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Haverhill, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* £17,000 - £19,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Flexible working hours
* A friendly and approachable consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Career and progression opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the teacher with lessons and behaviour management
* Safeguarding children
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where required
* Engaging students in learning to keep them on task
* Adapting support depending on the needs of the child
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Ideally at least 6 months experience working with children
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A true passion about working with children
* Able to display sensitivity and patience
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!