We are partnered with a Global Fintech organisation who are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Partner to their recruitment team. This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is used to high volume recruitment in either an in-house or agency/RPO environment. This is initially a 6 month interim position, offering great exposure within one of the most well know fintech companies in the world.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, head-hunting, social media and employee referrals
- Interview and screen candidates to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills
- Liaise with Talent Sourcing teams and Recruitment Coordinators to ensure efficiency and optimise recruitment strategies
- Prepare and maintain employment records
- Manage full recruitment life cycle from intake meetings to offer management
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organisation
The ideal candidate will have 4 + years of recruitment experience, direct sourcing skills are a requirement. This would be a great fit for a talent recruiter who has RPO or high volume/strategic accounts agency experience or from a similar internal environment. Tech recruitment experience is desirable, this role will be recruiting in multiple disciplines. This organisation has a high-performance culture and would suit a proactive individual who likes to work with autonomy and who is always open to learning. This process will move very fast so please don't hesitate to apply if you are interested!...