HGV Tanker Driver - Northumbrian Water
Are you a people person, looking to join a great team? Are you a HGV Driver, looking for something new? Do you want guaranteed weekly hours at a competitive hourly rate? Looking to improve your work/life balance? Read on!
We are looking for HGV Tanker Drivers to join a forward thinking company with people at its heart. Based at the Howdon & Bran Sands site, you will have set working patterns which will allow you to plan your home life and holidays in advance, and enjoy a better work life balance.
- Full time, long term ongoing temporary assignment
- Guaranteed 43 hours per week, plus additional hours most weeks available
- £12.90 per hour basic rate, plus overtime (£28,844 annual equivalent)
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Other benefits including pension, personal accident insurance
- Full uniform provided
- Smart phone provided
To be able to perform this role, you will need:
- Class 1 licence
- CPC Certificate
- Proven track record in HGV Class 1 Driving
- Experience of driving a liquid tanker vehicle desirable
- Driving a HGV Class 1 Sludge Tanker throughout the Howdon, Teesside and North East area
- Unloading Vacuum Tankers at STWs (Sewage Treatment Works)
- 3 week rota, with a mixture of day and night shifts
- Days: 6.00am - 5.30pm
- Nights: 5.30pm - 6.00am
The rota is provided every 3 weeks to allow you to plan your down time effectively. Teamwork is essential, and the team will expect you to react to any schedule changes in a positive and professional manner.
If this role could be the one for you, apply today! Applicants will be required to complete a registration interview with a Randstad consultant, who will arrange a second stage interview with a Line Manager. Successful candidates will be expected to attend an induction prior to starting work.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....