We are on the hunt for teachers to join us in September!
Are you a fantastic science teacher, keen to find your perfect role?
Do you create exciting learning experiences to engage students?
Perhaps you are newly qualified, ready for your first teaching role?
If so, we have your next role! We are looking for an engaging Science Teacher to join a passionate school team in Kings Lynn. This exciting opportunity would include building relationships with students, creating exciting topics to motivate learning, and inspiring others to achieve. This is a great role, where your teaching will make a real difference to the lives of students. The successful candidate will be teaching a range of students from a variety of backgrounds. If you are keen to join a supportive school community, where students learn in a positive and inspiring environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! We welcome applications from ECT's and newly qualified teachers - let's start your teaching journey!
This is a permanent position.
Please get in touch to find out more about the roles available - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across East Anglia, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Bassingbourn, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover.
* £24,000 - £42,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining further experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets and watching them thrive
* Continuous career development and progression opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work
* Safeguarding all children
* Lesson planning to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress and keeping records of their progress
* Planning and carrying out lessons to an exceptional standard
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Strong knowledge of your specialised subject curriculum
* Being passionate about your subject and teaching
* Experience working with children
Still sounds fab? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!