Could you teach a lively and energetic class, guiding them in their academic and personal development? Can you engage young children in a variety of activities? Are you an engaging and inspiring Primary Teacher? Are you able to build great pupil-teacher relationships?
We work with lots of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools. One of our beautiful Bury primary schools is currently recruiting a Key Stage Two Primary Teacher. This is for a Year 5 class, however we would accept experience in similar age groups. The role will best suit candidates looking to start in September. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Creating an exciting learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your students
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working with KS2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
Get in touch on 0161 200 1906 and ask for Lorraine, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300.