Do you have a passion for teaching?
Are you a kind and patient person?
Do you want to help young people succeed?
Randstad are looking for Primary Teachers in and around the Sheffield area. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to deliver lessons to KS1 and KS2 students. You will not just be an educator - you will be a mentor and someone for the students with additional needs to talk to. You will be the eyes and ears of the classroom, managing behaviour and resolving any issues that arise. The successful candidate will be delivering a range of subjects including Maths and English to a mixture of students from a variety of backgrounds.
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Chances to develop your skill set
- Gaining experience in a school setting
- Support network through Randstad and the school team
- Seeing your children thrive and achieve their targets
- Dedicated consultant at Randstad to help you through the recruitment process and support you during your working career with us
- Qualified Teacher Status (Required)
- Minimum 3 months previous experience working with children (Required)
- Team Teach Qualified (Preferred)
- Being able to build rapport quickly with students and staff
- Being passionate about working with children
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
If this role is similar to what you are looking for, we have multiple different roles available, please feel free to ring the number below and we can find a role suited to you.
If you feel this role is what you want, please call Alice on 0161 220 1930 or email email@example.com...