Are you an Experienced teacher with UK QTS?
Looking for an exciting new start within your teaching career?
Interested in hearing about the multitude of Primary and Secondary vacancies we have in Dunstable at our highly-regarded and high-performing schools?
If yes, apply now! We are looking for Teachers like you! We have some Exciting Teaching vacancies available across the schools we work with in and around Dunstable. To hear more about the specific roles, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, click apply and a consultant will be in touch. The schools we recruit for have a strong and positive stance of CPD- encouraging the professional development of their teaching staff in all regards through their offered courses. Our Schools are ran by extremely well respected Head Teachers who are consistently praised for their approach to supporting teachers.
- Free parking
- Motivated and effective School TAs
- Great transport links
- Consistent behaviour management
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Want to hear more about our roles, apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Max or email email@example.com ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!