Searching for a teaching role in your subject specialism at a large and highly-acclaimed Hemel Hempstead school?
Do you consider yourself to be an inspiring and engaging teacher that has QTS?
Interested in hearing about the available Permanent, supply and day-to-day teaching roles this extremely popular Secondary School can offer?
If yes, apply now! We are looking for Teachers like you to work about our School in Hemel! One of the standout features of this school is how well-liked the Headteacher is. This school has a strong culture of caring about the wellbeing of teachers at all levels. We have never had a dissatisfied agency worker at this school, partly due to the impeccable behaviour of the students! We have a variety of roles available at this excellent school. If you would like to hear about the exciting and rewarding roles we offer please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, click apply and a consultant will be in touch.
- Free parking
- Motivated and effective School TAs
- Great transport links
- Consistent behaviour management
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Want to hear more about our roles, apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Max or email firstname.lastname@example.org ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!