Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant (TA) looking for your next move to becoming a Teacher? Do you have the ability to plan and lead a class? Do you want to work in a caring school with ambitious values?
If this sounds like you, read on!
This Academy in Mildenhall is looking for an experienced TA (preferably Level 6) to join their inclusive school community on a permanent basis from September 2020. The school's aim is to open up a new classroom with you as the Teacher, but would start out with you as a HLTA.
- The opportunity to teach pupils who have a genuine willingness to learn
- Supportive Teachers and staff to guide you
- Receive thorough Teaching training and experience
- You will provide cover in order to support teaching and learning across the Academy
- This will include supervising whole classes to cover for the absence of a teacher and to allow for teachers to carry out professional duties and training.
- Required to manage classes and to appropriately deliver the work set by the teacher to a high standard, answering any questions to the best of their ability and keeping the pupils on task while maintaining a positive learning environment
Hold at least Level 4 accredited Teaching Assistant qualification - Level 6 is desirable but not essential
- Level 2 qualifications in both English and Maths of grade A*- C.
- Experience working / supervising a class is essential
- You will have a good knowledge of safeguarding regulations and experience of classroom management.
- An enhanced DBS check is required for all of our roles (we can help you get this)
if you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply now or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If this isn't the ideal role for you, you can still apply and I will reach out and tell you what other opportunities you may be suited to.