We are recruiting Secondary Teachers for a highly-acclaimed school we work with in St. Albans!
Do you consider yourself to be an inspiring and engaging teacher?
Interested in hearing about the available Permanent, Cover and Supply teaching roles we have at this sought-after school?
If yes, apply now! We are looking for Teachers like you in St.Albans! We have a variety of roles available at this excellent school. If you would like to hear about the exciting and rewarding roles we offer please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, click apply and a consultant will be in touch. This school takes pride in their approach to CPD, promoting the professional development of their teaching staff in all regards through their offered courses. We are looking for the very best teaching staff to come and join our wonderful school!
- Free parking
- Motivated and effective School TAs
- Great transport links
- Consistent behaviour management
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Want to hear more about our roles, apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Max or email firstname.lastname@example.org ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!