Are you looking to kick start your career in education?
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of children?
Have you got experience working with children who have additional needs?
We want to hear from you!
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants for various roles in Linton. Roles available range from day-to-day supply to long-term posts to suit what you're looking for. If flexibility is what you are looking for, then we can offer you one of the most flexible diaries to date! This is made possible by using Sirenum, a very user friendly App that lets you choose when you can and cannot work in any given week.
- Competitive daily rates based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible working schedule during term time, allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- Weekly pay, ensuring financial stability
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 in shopping vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
As a Supply Teaching Assistant, your role will involve:
- Directly working with children 1-1
- Carrying out small group work with pupils
- Engaging them in learning
- Supporting the pupils with their behaviour by actively using the school's behaviour management strategies to support and engage the pupils
- Working alongside other Learning Support Assistants (LSAs), and the SENCO, to support the pupils
- Running intervention sessions that are tailored to each child's needs from pre-planned materials
- Being a trusted adult that the pupils can turn to
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant experience as a Teaching Assistant or similar role desired but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build positive relationships with students
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different school environments
- A genuine passion for supporting the educational development of students
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant seeking flexible opportunities in Bury st Edmunds, we encourage you to apply today. Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a cover supervisor. Or for more information you can contact Autumn Cowdrey on 01223368836 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you....