Teaching Assistant - Ongar, Essex - Immediate Start
Do you want to make a positive and long-lasting impression on a young person's life and help them through their secondary education? This could be the role for you! I am currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work at secondary schools in Ongar on a long term basis.
The role will be working with individuals in KS3 and KS4 with Special Educational Needs and you will be responsible for undertaking interventions and working closely with the school's SENCO.
* On-site parking
* Top of the range technology and modern resources
* Extensive grounds
* Brilliant career progression opportunities
* A unique teaching approach
* Supportive management
* Free training courses
* Assist students during class and making sure they are on task
* Liaise with the class teacher to ensure a smooth running class
* Enable learners to access the curriculum
* Support the pastoral needs of the learners
* Be an active part in setting the learning environment
* Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and part of a small group in a range of activities throughout the day
* Using your interests to engage learners in learning Requirements
* Experience working with people with special needs
* Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties including epilepsy and autism
* Have an understanding of students with emotional needs
* Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners
* Be flexible in your approach to education
If you feel like this role is you then apply online today!
If you would like more information on the role please contact Bobby on 01245 260 100; email@example.com...