Are you looking for Part-Time or flexible working?
Are you passionate about working in Education?
Do you want to make a positive and long-lasting impression on young people as you support them through their secondary education?
Then this is the perfect role for you! I am currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work at a number of primary and secondary schools across Chester, Wrexham, Flintshire and Denbighshire.
* Welcoming support team and colleagues
* Work in a calm, purposeful and friendly community
* Work with other professional who work closely together
* Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and part of a small group in a range of activities throughout the day
* Assist students during class and making sure they are on task
* Liaising with the class teacher to ensure a smooth running class
* Enable learners to access the curriculum
* Graduates are actively welcomed to apply
* Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties including epilepsy, autism and dyslexia
* Have an understanding of students with emotional needs
* Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners
* Be confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects
* The ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team
If you feel like this role is you then apply online today! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chester office on 01244 500 425...