Are you a Level 2 qualified teaching assistant? Or perhaps a Level 2 aspiring to be a Level 3 TA and looking for a school to support your development? Are you energetic, hardworking and passionate about education? Maybe you are looking for a change or new adventure? And finally, are you available to start straight away? If so please see below.
We are currently recruiting Level 2 Teaching Assistant's to support a selection of Primary schools in the Blackpool area. Due to the increased demand for classroom, small group and 1:1 TA support, I am seeking to recruit for a number of School's on this occasion. However, due to bubbles and Covid Safety you will be asked to support either a small selection of these primaries if not one school on a long term basis. Long term roles will be available for the right candidate and are available for September 2021.
Flexibility will be required as the School's demand may change daily. You may be asked to support small group or 1:1 intervention whilst also supporting the whole class and teacher daily. Ideally you will need to be the type of person who can provide enthusiasm, encouragement, show initiative and support to small groups and 1:1 pupils. Core skills in Maths and English is a point of focus currently before the close of this academic year so intervention and booster sessions may require your support.
- Utilisation of lesson resources.
- Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSA's and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Prepare and develop class displays.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- TA qualified. L2/3.
- On site car park.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Compulsory Covid -19 Awareness training.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Kara via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.