Do you want to support learners in a bright and vibrant school in Attleborough?
Do you want to work with learners that are hungry for learning?
Do you want to work in a setting that embraces a creative curriculum and interactive learning?
If this sounds like your dream job then please don't hesitate to apply today!
An average sized specialist school in the heart of Attleborough is looking for a friendly and engaging TA to support their KS3, 4 and 5 learners on a full time basis. This position is due to commence after October half term and is a permanent opportunity. This school promises a 'working together' ethos and is highly regarded in the local community. This school offers a balanced curriculum including religion, creativity and vocational routes. This school is a popular choice in the local catchment and currently caters for approx 150 pupils. This school has brilliant staff retention and I have to admit the children are even sad to leave the school at the end of the day. Staff and pupils at this school are happy, confident and ambitious and make brilliant progress. This school caters for children with complex social, emotional and mental health needs. This school is recognised as an outstanding school and is always looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate teaching assistants to join their team.
Interview date: 11th October 2021 so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent/full time Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior teaching assistant to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN
- 6-12 months care or education experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Supporting SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now. If you have any questions regarding this role please call Bryony on 07546027009.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership....