Are you motivated by inspiring a class of pupils to reach their full potential? Are you a dynamic primary teaching assistant with a real passion to support pupils who need support the most? Are you determined to raise the attainment of the next generation? If you answered yes to the above questions, then this may be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a TA Role in a primary school in Rochdale. You will be working 1:1 with SEN children, and in small groups. Our children may have an attachment disorder, ASD or can display challenging behaviour. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Relevant education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with SEN/SEMH/EBD pupils
* Knowledge of Makaton, Moving and Handling, PECs or Team Teach is desirable (but not essential)
Get in touch on 0161 200 1906 and ask for Deryn, or email Deryn.Fitzpatrick@randstad.co.uk
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300.