Do you have a CACHE level 3 qualification in EYFS?
Are you looking for a new school to join and are available after the May half term?
Would you like to work in a primary school in Borehamwood?
Then get in contact by responding to this advert today!
I am working with a popular two form entry school in Borehamwood who are looking to recruit an early years qualified teaching assistant to work in their nursery class. This position is due to start after May half term until the end of the academic year.
Why apply to join this school?
- Fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent contract from September
- Supportive SLT team who encourage the career development of their staff
- A positive and caring work environment
To be successful you will:
- Have a CACHE level 3 qualification in early years (essential)
- Be available to start early June
- Childcare references
- DBS on the update service (we can help with this)
Benefits of working for Randstad:
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Access to benefits app including discounts on shopping, cinema, eating out and holidays
- Dedicated consultant for your area
If you are interested please send your application as soon as possible and I will call you to book in a virtual registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children