Are you an experienced teaching assistant with a passion for working with vulnerable children?
Would you like to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment?
Do you want to work within a supportive setting focusing on supporting children with behavioural difficulties in a Flintshire Primary school?
Then this is the role for you!
Working with children with social, emotional, and mental health issues is a very rewarding career in which you will support, guide and encourage students to reach for their goals. A local primary school with a specialist resource provision is actively looking for a Behaviour Support Worker to work alongside experienced practitioners supporting children in key stage 2.
This role will play a pivotal part in ensuring the children are kept on task, learning to their full potential and have a point of contact for any issues or concerns. The children have a range of needs, requiring the candidate to have patience and the ability to think on your feet to provide them with the support they need. This is a short term position, with a view to extend for the right person.
- The chance to have a positive impact in a child's life
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for long term work and even perm
- A refer-a-friend scheme, giving you the chance to win £300
- Safeguarding children at all times
- Must have a positive and dynamic approach to assisting in the classroom
- Communicating with the teacher at all times
- Planning and preparation around the classroom is essential
- Keeping the pupils engaged in lessons using a variety of different approaches
- Building a strong relationship with the staff and parents
- Promoting independence with the children
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Previous teaching assistant experience
- DBS on the update service (we can also do a DBS if necessary)
- Must be welcome to facing challenges on a daily basis
Please apply today!...