Are you interested in working in a primary school setting and helping pupils to progress with their learning?
Or maybe you have a background in youth work, care or mentoring?
Do you want to work in a school as part of a supportive team who will aid you in your own personal professional development?
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and creative teaching assistant in and around the Bury area, who is driven to improve the learning of the young people in their care.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an amazing primary school and work with a wide range of pupils of all different abilities. You will be offering support in teaching a wide range of subjects within the school's curriculum including the core subjects of English, Maths and Science.
There are multiple benefits of this role:
- The reward of knowing you are responsible for giving these young children the best possible start to life, and helping to mould them for a bright future
- Every day is different, it is a very diverse role
- Being part of and contributing to a positive and dynamic learning environment
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly
- Opportunity for training and development
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the class teacher to deliver engaging lessons and interventions based around the school's curriculum
- Working with pupils one-to-one to support them with their learning
- Ensuring the classroom is set up for the learning day ahead
- Supporting the class teacher in ensuring the children are engaged and understanding
- To be able to create a stimulating and positive classroom environment for the children
Requirements for the role are:
- DBS (preferably on the update service)
- Relevant experience working with children
- A dedication to provide an outstanding learning experience to all pupils
The successful candidate will have the chance to inspire, motivate and encourage a new generation of learners and guide them to make a positive impact in the world around them, using the best facilities to accommodate their every need.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in taking on,
please call Jacob on 0161 200 1906
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org