"Behind every good teacher is a great teaching assistant!"
Do you enjoy working with children and supporting them in the classroom?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within education?
Have you got experience working in a primary school?
I'm looking for a teaching assistant to work with primary schools across Cambridge, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local primary schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles! There is a large amount of work available, so our staff have access to what they need.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Refer a friend scheme
- DBS and school application support
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- Online diary
- Free career advice
- App-based booking system
- Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
- Weekly pay
- Free CPD
- Flexible working days
- Local bookings
- Competitive pay
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
- Supporting the teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
- Experience working with children who have special educational needs
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Experience working in a primary school
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK. Due to covid-19 all candidates must complete mandatory training before being placed.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!...