Are you looking for a position to fit around your family life?
Have you got the skills and passion to support children in their early education?
Would you like to be part of a team whose main goal is to create a happy, purposeful and calm atmosphere, where learners blossom and thrive?
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting new role starting in October, in a local primary school in Chester. The school is well equipped with resources, where you will primarily be responsible for a small group of pupils, providing them with extra support in all areas of the curriculum. There may also be an aspect of behaviour management on occasions, and support will be on hand to help develop successful techniques.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive senior leadership
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- 1-2-1 and small group work
- Behaviour management
- Reporting progress to SENCO
- Working alongside an experienced primary teacher
- Recent experience as a TA/LSA
- Knowledge of behaviour management strategies
- Patient and caring approach
- Good level of ability in numeracy and literacy
Please contact us for further information and to register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!...