"Free the child's potential and you will transform them into the world."
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you looking for a new role with possible career progression routes?
Have you got experience working as a teaching assistant in a primary school?
I'm looking for a teaching assistant to work with primary schools across Crawley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local primary schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. There is a large amount of work available, so our staff have access to what they need. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and school application support
- Free career advice
- Refer a friend scheme
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- App-based booking system
- Online diary
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working days
- Free CPD
- Local bookings
- Weekly pay
- Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
- Supporting the teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Experience working with children who have special educational needs
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Experience working in a primary school
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK. Due to covid-19 all candidates must complete mandatory training before being placed.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!...