Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or looking to take your first step on a career path in education? Do you feel your skillset could be easily developed and adapted to helping support children in either Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2? If the answer to these questions is yes, then the following position could be for you!
At Randstad Education, we are working closely with an inclusive primary school in the Havering borough. This school prides itself on supporting all children successfully in their education, giving them a strong start to life. The school also gives full support to newly qualified staff and those with less experience, making sure everyone makes the most of their working day.
You will be helping young people learn and build a solid understanding of the fundamentals of life. Therefore you'll be more than a Teaching Assistant, you'll be a role model, mentor and someone who inspires everyone around them to flourish...
Benefits for you:
- Free training provided
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent employment options
What are your responsibilities?:
- Helping the children to become independent and follow a routine
- Supporting the child's development and working with outside agencies to identify areas of focus
- Working closely with the class teacher and parents to support the child with their learning, extra curricular and behavioural needs
What is required?:
- A true desire to influence the education of young people
- Previous Special Educational Needs experience is not essential but hugely beneficial
- A valid DBS check or a willingness to undertake a new check
- Full time availability from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
If you would like to hear more about this or any other position we are recruiting for, please feel free to email your CV in confidence to jake.hancock@randstadeducation, or call on 01245 260 100. We look forward to hearing from you!...