Are you an individual that is looking to make a difference for children facing various difficult challenges in their lives? Do you want to be a shining example to those who need one? Then look no further as we have a great opportunity available in the area of Ilford. We are dedicated to fostering academic success and personal development, helping each student achieve their full potential.
- Provide one-to-one and small group support to students, adapting teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of lessons under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, promoting social and emotional well-being.
- Implement behaviour management strategies to support students in developing positive attitudes and behaviours. Support students in accessing the curriculum and overcoming barriers to learning.
- Happy to work with children aged 14-17.
We are looking for a SEN TA who:
- Experience working with students in a Pupil Referral Unit or similar setting.
- Knowledge of behaviour management techniques and strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Empathetic and patient with a genuine passion for supporting young people.
If you're passionate about assisting students with a range of learning, behavioural and social needs then apply your interest and be a part of Randstad Education. Apply today, by submitting your CV and application forward, and get in touch with our team to discuss this fantastic opportunity....