I am sure that you would agree that working in education is all about helping and caring for children.
What price would you place on knowing that you are helping children every day to reach their full potential?
Apply today to work as a teaching assistant and get more than just a day rate, get the chance to bring laughter and joy into a child's life.
- Competitive salary offered
- First class safeguarding and child safety enforced
- Training and development opportunities offered
- Autism Awareness training
- Work for a nationally recognised company
- Holiday entitlement and paid bank holidays
- £300 referral voucher
- Help children to grow and develop through providing a range of learning opportunities
- Must be proactive and resourceful
- Must be responsible for a group of children or an individual child
- Closely liaise with parents/carers of children
- Monitor children's progress and development
- Must adhere to all safeguarding legislation and provide a safe working environment
- Attend training and development in line with your role
- Attend staff meetings when necessary
- Work in tandem with other members of staff ensuring that the children's needs are met
- Must have good communication skills
- A caring and compassionate nature is a must
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Be productive and engaging at all times
What to do next?
If you are a teaching assistant and are looking for long term role, please do apply today!...