"Teaching assistants go beyond filling gaps; they construct pathways to success.
Do you have experience in a classroom or childcare environment?
Have you supported children in schools, aiding them in achieving their goals?
Do you believe you have the potential to thrive in a school setting?
If so, continue reading!
Randstad is partnering with excellent schools local to Pulborough, searching for enthusiastic individuals keen to enhance both their personal skills and their students' abilities. Our affiliated schools provide hands-on training and a dedicated team of experienced staff for continuous support once you become a part of their community. In this term-time role, you'll have the opportunity to explore your passion for education, assisting students aged 4-11 and contributing to their social, emotional, and academic growth. If you have experience working with children or a caregiving background, a teaching assistant role might be the perfect next step for you. This is a contract role, offering a long-term opportunity with full-time hours.
What you will receive:
- Access to various e-learning courses and knowledge libraries.
- An exciting referral bonus where you can earn £300 in Love2Shop vouchers for the referrals you make! (T&Cs)
- Work with a specialist and experienced team.
- Progression opportunities in your role.
- Flexibility to work with a range of ages, across different year groups.
- Progression opportunities within your role.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with teacher supervision to work with groups of children.
- Provide regular progress feedback to the class teacher and maintain records.
- Attend to children's personal needs, including minor first aid, and offer guidance on pastoral, social health, physical hygiene, and welfare matters.
- Engage with teachers, caregivers, and parents to monitor students' developmental progress.
- Work with children on a 1:1 basis or in small groups to support their learning.
- Be a positive role model for students and staff.
What you will need:
- Experience working with children.
- A genuine passion for working with children.
- Grade C or above (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English.
- An enhanced child DBS (which we can also help with if not already held).
- Behavior management skills and classroom management skills.
- Patience to support pupils in understanding the teacher's lessons and engage children with activities planned by the teacher.
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Sponsorship is not provided).
Should you be eager to foster a positive learning environment for amazing students? This could be the ideal opportunity!
If you liked what you read, apply now!
Get in touch with Arshad at 01293 527416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org."...