Are you keen to find your next role within a school?
Do you enjoy working with children?
Can you work well alongside others?
If so, look no further! Randstad are on the hunt for supportive individuals to be placed as Teaching Assistants in and around Rotherham. This exciting role would include supporting teachers with their lessons, assisting children with their learning and ensuring behaviour management is kept in check. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the chance to support students, as well as continuing your own professional development. It is a highly rewarding role, where qualifications and experience are desired but not required! We are looking for those who have a true passion to work with children, and can either bring their knowledge of education or excellent transferable skills to a role.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles, including teaching assistants, nursery workers, qualified teachers and cover supervisors. We can accommodate day to day supply, long-term roles and permanent positions!
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the North of England - please feel free to contact us about the areas we cover!
* £70-£80 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Flexible working hours
* A friendly and approachable consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Career and progression opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the teacher with lessons and behaviour management
* Safeguarding children
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where required
* Engaging students in learning to keep them on task
* Adapting support depending on the needs of the child
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Ideally 6 months experience working with children (desirable)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A true passion about working with children
* Able to display sensitivity and patience
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Yorkshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk. I look forward to hearing from you!