PRU Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience with working with people with additional needs?
Are you looking for either a part time or full time role?
Do you want to work in a team of skilled staff who will help you to develop your skills within the SEN sector?
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who are interested in supporting children with SEN. The successful candidate will help pupils academically, behaviourally and with some aspects of their care needs in a school in Manchester. You will also aid other staff members within the classroom. The pupils may have MLD, SLD, autism and SEMH. You will be working with children in Pupil Referral Units.
There are many benefits to this job, including:
- Being able to work with a staff team who will aid your skill development in the SEN sector
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent staff training
The responsibilities that you would have are:
- To support the teacher in lessons and classroom management
- Assisting pupils with academic tasks
- Encouraging independence
The requirements for this role are:
- A DBS (preferably on the update service)
- Experience with working with people with additional needs or experience in the care industry
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
- Team Teach training (training provided if required)
The successful candidate will get to work in a supportive and caring learning environment with pupils who strive to do their best and strive to do their best educationally, emotionally and socially. You will be working in a school with staff who are committed to providing pupils with a broad, creative and inspiring curriculum within the school, the local community and in particular providing exciting work based learning.
If you are interested with working with amazing pupils and supporting schools then please contact David on 0161 20 1906, alternatively you can email me on email@example.com...