Are you an engaging and passionate teaching assistant?
Are you looking for a term time role?
Randstad are looking for Teaching Assistants in and around the Welwyn Garden City area. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to support teachers in delivering their lessons. You will not just be an educator - you will be a mentor and someone for the students to talk to. You will be the eyes and ears of the classroom, managing behaviour and resolving any issues that arise. The successful candidate will be supporting in the classroom with a range of subjects including Maths and English to a mixture of students from a variety of backgrounds.
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Chances to develop your skill set
- Gaining experience in a fast paced environment
- Support network through Randstad and the school team
- Seeing your children thrive and achieve their targets
- Dedicated consultant at Randstad to help you through the recruitment process and support you during your working career with us
- Encouraging students to excel and be the best they can,
- Looking after students emotional, physical and social well being,
- Supporting the class teacher to run lessons,
- Providing one-to-one support to students,
- You will be the extra eyes and ears of the classroom - supporting the needs of the teacher to run the lesson smoothly,
- Being able to communicate well with children, managing their behaviour and resolving any issues in the classroom
- Minimum 3 months previous experience working with children (preferred)
- Being able to build rapport quickly with students and staff
- Being passionate about working with children
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
- Team Teach Qualified (preferred)
If this role is similar to what you are looking for, we have multiple different roles available, please feel free to ring the number below and we can find a role suited to you.
If you feel this role is what you want, please call Poppy on 0161 200 1930 or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.