My client is looking for Technical Cooridnators of various levels. They will consider people from Trainee and Assistant level through to Senior Management level.
Assistant: £35000 + Package
Technical Coordinator: £45000 - £50000 + Car Allowance and Package
Senior: £55000 - (can be negotiated) + Car Allowance and Package
You will be responsible for helping to delivery of complete Technical Design Packages that are fully co-ordination and vetted to ensure accuracy, buildability and compliance with all current Building Regulation, Warranty Standard, British Standards, Codes of Practice and any other scheme specific Standards including Client's Employers Requirements within budget and in line with programme requirements, whilst adhering to company procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
▪ Manage / Assist with the management of design development process for delivery of technical packages for projects in accordance Planning consent, Client requirements, Specifications and Construction Programme ▪ Report on current status of design packages against agreed Design Programme
▪ Deliver / Assist in the delivery of accurate design packages on time in accordance with the requirements of the Construction Programme
▪ Manage / Assist in the management of Planning Conditions and their timely discharge
▪ Ensure Statutory Undertakers quotations are paid to enable timely delivery of required works on-site ▪ Interact with both Local Authorities and Statutory Undertakers to ensure that progress is actively maintained
▪ Manage / Assist in the control of design development, implementing policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Head of Technical / Technical Manager
▪ Manage / Assist with the management of design development process to ensure that designs comply with all relevant current Building Regulation, Warranty Standard, British Standards, Codes of Practice, Client's ERs and any other scheme specific Standards
▪ Actively participate in Design Team performance reviews with project teams to assess their accuracy and effectiveness
▪ Produce Design Reports, Schedules and Tracker documents to assist in the monitoring of both Design Team and Development progress
▪ Produce sketch drawings to communicate design requirements to both Design & Construction teams
3. Healthy & Safety -
▪ Manage / Assist with the management of Project Risk Register for communicating with all parties those items identified for the project as being a potential risk to Health & Safety
▪ Ensure that Design Teams fulfil their duties as required under CDM Regulations and that designers Risk Assessments are produced and issued to the appointed CDM Advisor
3. Financial -
▪ Manage / Assist in the management of Design Team appointments (including Scope of Works, Payment Schedules and Collateral Warranties) to ensure that they are completed and in place prior to release of payment
▪ Manage / Assist with the management of Project Risk Register for communicating with all parties those items identified for the project as being a potential risk to development costs
▪ Manage / Assist with the management and monitoring of costs critiquing quotations, designs and materials in order to keep all costs under control and identify potential opportunities for cost savings
▪ Active review of design packages during design development to identify potential for value engineering opportunities
SCOPE / SIZE OF ROLE (Budgets, Turnover, People Etc.) :
▪ Dependent upon experience and Size, Complexity and Risk of project, could be working standalone or as part of a larger team
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.