Technical Sales Manager
Up to £60,000 DOE + Car/Car allowance
Territory is North of England & Scotland - Head office is Rochdale.
A Technical Sales Manager is required to join an engineering and fire protection manufacturer in Rochdale. The role is covering a North of England and Scotland territory but head offices are Rochdale.
The Technical Sales Manager is required to:
- Cover a large territory selling a high end range of manufactured passive fire protection / fire resistant products.
- Majority of the time will be spent generating specification and selling directly to main contractors, installers, architects, main contractors and sub-contractors
- The role will also focus on safeguarding the specification, tracking and pricing projects and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients at all levels.
- Will be required to travel extensively for site visits
- Will be targeting the residential and commercial sectors
- Identify new market opportunities and feedback market intelligence to the business.
Ideal Technical Sales Manager will have:
- Experience specifying fire stopping products to the construction industry
- Experience targeting dry lining contractors, specialist building envelope contractor, architects, main contractors or sub-contractors
- Ideally selling fire protection / fire resistant products / materials such as; batts, fire resistant cavity barrier, fire collars and sealants
- Ideally have CPD experience
- Ideally have in-depth knowledge of facades, fixings, insulation, curtain walling systems, insulation or cladding products
- An individual with the ability to develop technical knowledge of products quickly.
- Should have solution based sales approach, positive, professional and customer service orientated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This role is to interview and start asap so the right to work in the UK is required as well as a full UK driving license.
Apply today by clicking the link below or contact Jen to find out more.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....