Randstad Technologies are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a well known global brand on their search for a Technical Security Architect. They've just gone through a large digital transformation and are currently implementing AWS. The role reports into the Head of InfoSec and will act as the SME for all things technical within the business as they have governance well covered. Ideally looking for someone to come to the office once or twice a week, but are also open to a fully remote option for the right candidate.
Day to day:
- Being the internal company SME on all things technical security.
- Providing expertise and guidance to external client/suppliers on technical security architecture.
- Scoping out ways to improve the business security posture and heading up project work to get your ideas implemented.
- Dealing with external security partners/vendors/MSSPs.
- Minimum 2 years within a hands on technical security based role, preferably with some architectural experience in said role.
- Previous experience consulting would be a bonus.
- Although not a deal breaker, experience with cloud platforms (AWS OR GCP preferable) would be very useful.
My client are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so any applications from non EU countries are unable to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.