Randstad are working on behalf of a client who are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist who ideally has facilities management experience. This role will be covering friday 17th September and Monday 20th September (2 days)
- 8:30am - 16:30pm
- £9.50 - £12
- Ongoing Temporary work
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- General admin tasks - raising PO numbers, faxing, filing and updating spreadsheets
- Dealing with visitors
- Setting up and coordinating meeting rooms
- Liaising with various people over the phone, emails and face to face
- Previous admin experience *ideally from a FM background*
- Good customer service manner
If interested please apply within
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.