Randstad are recruiting for a Test Technican on a temporary basis for a client based in Clevedon.
The successful Test Technican will be responsible for electrical and mechanical testing to component level and repair.
Test Technician Duties Include:
- Leak/decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines.
- Electrical (PAT) testing of components.
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding using schematics and mechanical engineering drawings.
- Fault finding to component level and re-work.
- Complete final test, build and calibration of machines prior to final despatch.
- Document control using test report and schedule.
- Recording and reporting issues during the test process.
- Be able to understand and work from electrical diagrams / schematics.
- Follow P&ID.
- Basic fault finding.
- Use of basic test equipment - DMM, current meters.
- Electrical bias but with some mechanical knowledge.
- Understanding of Pneumatics, pumps, inverter functionality.
- 5s, lean manufacturing, kaizen, continuous improvement.
- Electrical qualification.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
We are looking for people who can be flexible with the shifts. They are as follows:
- Early: 6am - 2pm (15% shift premium)
- Day: 8am - 4pm
- Late: 2pm - 10pm (25% shift premium)
- Starts at £15.45/hour PAYE OR £20.14/hour Umbrella
- + 15% shift premium for early shifts (£17.77/hour / £23.16/hour)
- + 25% shift premium for late shifts (£19.31/hour / £25.18/hour)
If you are interested, please make an application at your earliest convenience.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.