Randstad is currently looking for Covid Testing Operatives in the Leicester city centre .
The position provides weekly pay and assisting the NHS within the Covid Pandemic.
It will be a 4 days on, 4 days off basis - working 13 hours per day. Paid breaks and lunch provided.
- Meet and greet the general on arrival.
- Use the check in system to confirm arrival.
- Guide attendees to a waiting area or que depending on the set-up of the site.
- Ensure Social Distancing is Maintained.
- Strong emphasis on cleaning, ensuring areas and equipment are clean and sanitized ready for the next person to use.
- Assisting with Covid testing
- Cleaning the site and sanitising regularly
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Good customer service skills are essential
- A basic DBS within the last 3 months
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to the Randstad CPE database for further opportunities
To apply, please contact the Randstad CPE Birmingham office and ask for Shannen Wilson on 0121 212 7792.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.