Randstad is currently looking for a Traffic Marshall based in Cardiff for a long-term project. If you are interested please see further details.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the safe passage of the general public around the site
- Monitoring traffic on site
- You will have a CSCS
- Traffic Marshall ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position
- References from previous contractors
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Added to our database for further opportunities
If you are the right person for this job and want the opportunity to join the team please call Kristian on 07920206135 and email a copy of your CV to
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.