Randstad require a Traffic Marshall / Banksman in Winchester
As the Traffic Marshall for the development, you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager.
- Ensuring contractors are parking as per the site safety policy.
- Controlling flow of traffic when deliveries enter the site.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure the fencing is secure.
- Please note there is no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
You will need a Traffic Marshall ticket AND a Banksman ticket
Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
£13-14 per hour available throguh CIS
If interested call Rhys on 01489560018
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.