- Position: Traffic Marshall
- Location: Peterborough
- Contract type: Temporary
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Eloise Oliver 07795 069598
As the Traffic Marshall for the development you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manger and Assistant Site Manager.
- Ensuring contractors are parking as per the site safety policy.
- Controlling flow of traffic when deliveries enter the site.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
Please note there is no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Traffic Marshall / Vehicle Banksman qualification.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.