Do you want to develop and manage your own client base, supporting students and Universities across the UK within an exciting, fun and fast paced working environment?
We are hiring for the role of Trainee Account Specialist to support a vibrant team, with an immediate start date available.
Role details are as follows;
Job Title: Trainee Account Specialist
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Manchester - M1 6FQ
Hours: Full time (8.30-5.30pm)
Randstad Student Support is the UK's leading provider of support to students with disabilities, health conditions or an additional learning need. Our team currently works in partnership with over 300 universities and colleges across the UK, providing support to over 28,000 students. As a world-wide recruitment company - we also recruit the best support workers to help our students.
This position will be best suited to candidates who are seeking a role that gives them the opportunity to progress and build a career within a global organisation. Perfect if you are a graduate or seeking the next challenge in your career.
As a member of the Student Support team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working in partnership with our clients (universities or colleges) to best support their disabled students.
- Managing and responding to all client, student or support worker queries
- Managing client expectations and providing service reviews where appropriate.
- Identifying additional opportunities within our client base and how Randstad can further support them.
Organising Student's Support:
- You will manage a vast cohort of students with varying needs and abilities
- You will take responsibility for allocating support workers to meet the needs and expectations of your students
- Liaising with Universities and our dedicated in-house after care team to ensure continued support uptake for your students
- To fully utilise all available tools to source candidates (including Randstad database, CV searching, social media, job boards mailshots, flyers and headhunting)
- To screen all applicants in line with recruitment process (Eligibility, Qualifications, etc)
- To telephone interview required candidates to identify candidate's suitability and skills to match appropriately to client requirements
At Randstad we understand that it's important to reward our staff and we continue to invest in our talent. All Account Specialists are rewarded with an excellent induction to the company and ongoing training, annual Awards Conference with all expenses paid.
Randstad are looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.