Do you want to work for a global leader in recruitment and HR solutions? Randstad UK is a growing part of a worldwide organisation that prides itself on bringing people and technology together to service some of the biggest companies in the UK.
Randstad Construction has been providing the best people to our long list of clients for over 20 years; we have a wide range of clients across property, construction, engineering and rail. We have used initiative ways of working to become the leading construction recruitment company in the UK and we are now in a position to grow a key team within this.
Our Whiteley team has been a key part of the business for many years, they have continued to produce the top billers in the business that we have home grown ourselves.
Our team is now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to support some of our biggest clients in the region, You will be filling roles in the Construction market and you will be expected to work at an extremely fast pace on roles.
In order to be successful in the role you will have a positive, can do attitude and be ambitious to grow your mind-set.
The expectations for this role:
- Offer the best experience possible for all candidates working with Randstads clients
- Meeting with candidates multiple times per week to build new and lasting relationships
- Achieving targets if not, exceeding them
- Accurately manage our payment systems to ensure candidates are paid on time
- Be confident and able in compliance.
- You will be enrolled in our bespoke and highly successful training programme that will allow you to progress in the business in a timely fashion
- You will can expect and generous basic salary and competitive commission structure
- You will benefit from an unrivalled benefit scheme such as holiday buying schemes, medical insurance, private company pension and much more
- You will enjoy a fun high performance and social work environment where we celebrate with the chance of monthly and annual trips and conferences for high performers
If you want to join the leader in the global recruitment industry then contact Thomas O'Sullivan by applying to this role today, we will aim to be in touch within 48 hour...