We are partnering with a global award winning company that offers business process outsourcing in their search for a Treasury Analyst for a front office role and a Treasury Analyst for a reporting and controls role. Both roles will be 7 months fully remote, and you can look forward to taking on an integral, high profile role within the company and working with leadership and various areas of the business to facilitate effective decision making.
What you will do:
As Treasury Analyst in the front office, you will be responsible for managing the group's daily cash through bank accounts and surplus cash investments, along with calculating close of day positions projections for foreign currency accounts and bank balance reporting systems. You will also assist in the analysis of forecasts, including the preparation of cash flow forecasts and management of group debt facilities.
As a Treasury Analyst for reporting and controls, you will be responsible for the maintenance of static data in treasury systems, along with assisting in ad hoc requests and enquiries. You will also monitor and report cash flows, and reconcile cash applications and disbursements. This includes managing FX trade confirmations, administering bank platforms, and supporting the team in producing monthly treasury reporting.
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in an International Corporate Treasury department.
- Excellent and consistent academic background.
- The ability to work part of a team and independently, with evidence of driving projects and pushing ideas forward.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Critical thinking with a high attention to detail.
- Experience of Kyriba (TMS) and SWIFT is desirable.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) desirable. QBE will also be considered.
- AMCT qualified with treasury accounting experience is desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...