Are you an experienced Warehouse Admin looking for a new and exciting position? We require an excellent Warehouse Admin to work for a leading manufacturing company.Shifts:
- Mon - Friday (14:00 till 22:00)
- Maintain the stock database, ensuring information is accurately recorded.
- Work with our warehouse management systems, producing reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed correctly.
- Answer/Direct queries promptly and professionally by providing accurate information
- General admin duties, such as filing, photocopying, scanning and data input.
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Proven track record of performing at a high level in a fast-paced environment, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
If this sounds like something you are experienced in and want to get a foot in the door with an international manufacturer, then please click apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.